VACUUM TRAINING COURSES
Learn more about vacuum technology from ProVac, Europe’s leading dedicated vacuum technology company.
ProVac offer training courses in all aspects of vacuum technology & equipment, helium leak detection and testing, tailor-made to meet your specific training requirements. Our vacuum specialists provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and training courses can be conducted at the ProVac Service Centre in Wexford or on site at your location.
Our skilled team have over 20 years experience in all aspects of vacuum technology and equipment and in working with performance critical industries such as pharmaceutical, medical device, semi conductor and research & development.
Customer specific seminars, tailored to your individual needs. The main advantages of our courses, training and instruction are:
- Increasing your vacuum knowledge and commitment of your employees and operators
- Better understanding on how vacuum equipment works and the related processes
- Optimizing your maintenance and therefore reducing costs, malfunctions and unwanted and expensive machine down time
The contents of a ProVac vacuum training course or instruction session will be tailored to your applications and the equipment on hand at your company.
Topics typically covered by our training courses are:
- Basic principles and application of vacuum pumps
- Fundamentals of vacuum technology,
- Principles of operation of vacuum gauges
- Operating the proper equipment for the job and the correct job method
- Introduction to helium leak detection
ProVac training courses include both theoretical and practical aspects, taught by our qualified vacuum professionals.
Recommended maximum participants per training session are 8. Full training facilities can be provided in house at ProVac Wexford in our modern training room. Off site training is an important element to any businesses’ success as it can help to improve staff morale, motivation as well as teamwork. Personalised training certificates are provided to all participants on completion of their training course.
“The ProVac course was interesting, well structured and well lectured. Detailed questions on all aspects of Vacuum systems, issues, theory, types of pumps, testing methods etc were all answered in a very professional and informed manner. I would recommend this course for anyone associated with a process containing vacuum systems.
– Barry Foley, Genzyne Ireland Ltd. Waterford
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us on +353 53 914 6708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.